The POLi payment option in Signmee lets you pay with Internet Banking
- On your Signmee form in the payments section, click payment option "POLi Payments internet banking (pay now)"
- Sign the form (by adding your password and clicking Sign now)
You will be directed to POLi payments screen to complete the payment as follows...
- Select your bank and click proceed with payment
- Log in directly to your bank
- Follow the prompts to complete the Pay Anyone transaction
- Complete the payment and receive your receipt
- Signmee form will be show 'Signed' stamp and 'Paid' stamp when you have successfully paid via POLi
POLi™ is a great alternative for people without credit cards, or for those who have them - but would prefer not to use them to shop/make a payment online. POLi™ guides the person paying through the payment process. The amount, reference information and banking details are pre-populated. When the payment is confirmed the merchant and customer both receive a completed payment notification.
Where will I see POLi option appear?
If you are given the option to pay with POLi, it will be listed in the Payments form section (on your Signmee form). See below.