1. For viewing
2. For updating (send a form with a calendar that can be updated)
1. Embed calendar in a Signmee form for viewing
Open your Google Calendar.
- Select the calendar you wish to share from the 'My calendars' section. Click the drop down and select 'Share this Calendar' option.
- Ensure that the calendar is public (otherwise the people you send it to will not be able to view this)
- Click save
- Click 'Calendar Details
- Find the Embed This Calendar section. There you will find the code to copy.
- Go to Signmee and insert the code into a form.
2. Add a calendar for updating
The following email address must be added to your calendar to enable this feature.
Add calendar in the Signmee Editor